This week, the National Running Show team had a quick chat with All About Balance, exhibiting brand at the NRS South 2021, about what they will be bringing at Farnborough alongside other fun related running questions.
All About Balance is a new company formed to distribute Barefoot Science Insoles to the UK footcare, sports performance and injury treatment professions.
We asked Stuart Gordon, co-founder of All About Balance, 5 quick-fire questions:
- What can visitors expect to find at your stand at the show?
Information about Barefoot Science performance enhancing insoles and how they benefit running efficiency by improving balance and reducing ‘contact time’…the most critical gait parameter for runners. We will be carrying out simple balance tests, gait assessments and showing the easiest way to find the right running shoe for you!
- Will you have any product launches or exclusive products available at the show?
We are the exclusive UK distributor for Barefoot Science insoles
- Where is your favourite place to run?
I’m incredibly lucky to live close to miles of fantastic and varied trails at Longmoor army ranges in Hampshire.
- What is your one piece of advice for newcomers to the sport?
Get you balance and gait checked to ensure you ENJOY…running should be fun, not a chore!
- Who do you love to follow on social for running inspiration?
Susie Chan…cool lady.