HOKA ONE ONE® produces premium performance footwear for athletes of all types. HOKA ONE ONE shoes were initially distinguished by their oversized midsoles; today they are designed with the same enhanced cushioning, inherent stability and problem-solving inspiration to meet the running, walking, fitness and outdoor needs of a wide variety of users. We chatted to Paul Wathan, Project Manager IRONMAN at HOKA about what’s coming up in London:
- We are delighted that HOKA will be joining us at our 1st London show, having been to all of our Birmingham shows what brings you back year after year? We are excited to be attending the first edition of the National Running Show in London this year. We have attended every show in Birmingham and have seen the show grow from strength to strength. It’s a great hub for everything in the world of running and having everything under one roof is so valuable
- What makes the National Running Show different to other events you attend? The show is a great hub for all runners, from road runners, trail runners, beginners and seasoned athletes. The show brings all the best brands, inspirational speakers and fans all together under one roof – that’s something we find incredibly valuable as a brand.
- What can visitors expect on the HOKA stand in June? You can expect to see all the latest models on show. A great event staff team who are ready to help with any questions or advice. There will also be competitions and plenty of give aways so be sure to come and visit us.
- Any new releases we can look forward to? You will have to come over to see us at the stand to find out!
- What’s your favourite distance to run? Personally, the longer the better. Ultra-running offers everything a runner needs. Highs, lows, challenges, mental strength and the sense of achievement at the finish line.
- The one product you couldn’t live without? Whilst I’m on the roads it would have to be the Carbon X. Out on the trails, it would have to be my Speedgoat 4’s.
You can visit HOKA ONE ONE at stand A30 at the Business Design Centre in London on 13-14 June 2020. To get your free ticket visit https://nationalrunningshowlondon.seetickets.com/event/national-running-show-london/business-design-centre-london/1485643?OfferCode=HOKA20