You up for being part of the FIRST EVER RUNNING GREENER movement at the
National Running Show?
Of course you are! Because imagine if you could enjoy running the way you love to, going to events, getting outdoors, the headspace you need, being part of the community and having fun BUT with a couple of less pairs of trainers, new repair skills, eating natural, a renewed connection to nature, time saved through staying local, new lift share buddies, more money in your pocket…and a whole host of other exciting opportunities to show you care for the places we run through. We can help you do just this!
Come and join us to drink healthy coffee, pick up tips, learn new skills, share your ideas, meet and greet some awesome runners and organisations and take some easy actions then and there. Show up, show you care and let’s enjoy Running Greener together (stand K76).
The stand will be packed full of exciting things to do and try:
- Journey through our action trail to meet and find out about some amazing
organisations ready to support your Greener Running: Trees Not Tees, The Running out
of Time Relay, Re-action Collective, One Good Thing, The Green Runners and Pair Ups
- Get going with some positive actions then and there
- Join workshops to help you learn how to repair and make kit and trainers last longer
- Taste some amazing wrapper free, yes completely wrapper free, running nutrition bars
- Get a bespoke Running Greener print added to your old favourite tee
- Meet and greet some amazing green runners, including the Spine Record holder
Jasmin Paris and World Champion Triathlete Kate Strong.
- Share your ideas to help build a live illustration of what Running Greener means to you
- Drink delicious healthy Exhale coffee and much more….
Full line up to be announced soon.