This area is for exhibitors, sponsors, partners and ambassadors to access marketing materials for the National Running Shows. If you are not sure whether you have consent to use this artwork for promotional purposes then please contact the marketing team. Please note that our logo is only to be used to promote the show/s and not for merchandise use, unless you have written consent.
About the National Running Show
The National Running Show Birmingham, 25-26th January at the NEC is the home for runners, no matter how far or fast you go. We bring together inspirational speakers, the latest kit, cutting-edge technology, expert coaches, the best races, and a host of tasty nutrition products all under one roof.
This is one of the biggest community gatherings of the year and is perfectly timed for runners that are training for events in the Spring.
Speakers include Dame Denise Lewis, Shakira Akabusi, Anna Harding, Susie Chan and more to be announced soon.
Other features include The Ice Bath Challenge, The Events Village, The Ultra Awesome Workshop Area, The Bra Fitting Bar, Harrier Trail Running Zone, The Running Skills Theatre, Steve Cram Training Camps, The Kids Zone, and The Run Café & more.
Suggested social text: The National Running Show is a home for runners, no matter how far or fast you go. This is the biggest community meet-up of the year and perfectly timed for runners that are training for events in the Spring, bringing together inspirational speakers, cutting-edge technologies and the best in nutrition, all under one roof. We/I can’t wait to see you there!
National Running Show logo
Click on the logos below for the high-resolution version and then right-click and ‘save image as’.
Join us/me at the National Running Show social graphics
Click on the images below for the high-resolution version and then right-click and ‘save image as’.
Alternatively download our Join Us / Join Me logo boxes and created your own:
If you would like something created for you, do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing [email protected]
Join Us (INstagram and Facebook)
Join Me (INstagram and Facebook)
Join Us (stories)
Join Me (stories)
Piece to camera
Piece to camera
Top tips for creating a successful piece to camera shout-out
- Film in portrait
- Choose a quiet space with a plain background
- Begin by announcing who you are and your relationship to the show
- If you are speaking at the event, announce the time and day that you will be on stage
- If you are exhibiting at the event, announce what stand you will be on and what people can expect to see/buy
- If you are an ambassador for the event, explain what you are looking forward to most about the show and why
Top tips for effective newsletter content
- A short and snappy headline for your article
- A 150-word description of product/service benefits
- What people can expect to see from you at the show
- Offer code where relevant
- Static banner (.png/jpg) 1200 pixels (w) x 400 pixels (h)